How to Prevent Ants from Invading Your Property
Contrary to popular belief, ants are not an indicator of a messy or unclean
home. In fact, it is more often an indicator of sudden temperature changes
and these insects seek shelter, food, and water in our spaces. Limiting
their access to these things is the best way to deter ants from invading
5 proactive ways to prevent an ant infestation:
- Seal any small cracks or gaps around your property and replace any loose
or worn-out weather stripping around doors and windows.
- Trim any trees and bushes that are touching your property back.
- Fix any leaking faucets and remove or limit any standing water around your property.
- Wipe down tables and counters after meals.
- Keep pet food tightly sealed.
Ant Exterminators in Las Vegas
Even the most diligent property owners can find themselves subject to an
ant infestation, and that is where Axis Pest Control comes in. Our experienced
and highly trained technicians go above and beyond to ensure a pest-free
home. We are so confident in our products and services that if you notice
a pest in between appointments, we will service your property for free.
When you enlist the help of our Las Vegas ant control specialists, you
can be confident that your pest problem will be a thing of the past.
If you notice ants on your property, call our team today at
(702) 879-5852 or
fill out our brief online form.