Scorpion Control in Las Vegas
Fast & Effective Scorpion Extermination
Images of scorpions are present throughout the ages and in multiple cultures due to their iconic look and fierce nature. This makes these critters equal parts fascinating and hard to deal with. If you notice a scorpion, or multiple scorpions, around your home or business, it is time to call for our scorpion control services in Las Vegas.
The team at Axis Pest Control are qualified and highly trained to remove scorpions from your property quickly and safely. We offer same-day appointments and free estimates to make your service as speedy and convenient as possible.
How do you Get Rid of Scorpions in Las Vegas
The best way to get rid of scorpions in Las Vegas is to reach out to your local pest control company, that specializes in scorpion removal. That being said there are always ways to take preventative measures.
Here are tips to keep scorpions away from your property:
- Properly seal any cracks or gaps around your property, including caulking and weather-stripping doors, windows, and spaces where water lines enter your home.
- Limit overgrown vegetation by keeping trees and bushes pruned and grass mowed.
- Remove piles of construction materials, firewood, or brush near your space.
- Eliminate standing water around your property.
- Inspect dark isolated spaces regularly, including cabinets, garages, and utility closets.
Are Scorpions Dangerous?
There are many different species of scorpions in the US, varying in size, color, and venom potency. The venom present in their iconic hooked tail is used for hunting down their food and protecting itself, which means that these animals typically only sting humans if they feel threatened. In most healthy adults, stings can cause swelling and pain at the puncture site, but nothing fatal. However, severe effects can occur in children and the elderly, so if you or a loved one has been stung, and is having trouble swallowing, or dealing with sweating, vomiting, irregular heartbeat, or blurred vision, contact a medical professional right away.